COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Updated COVID-19 vaccines have been ordered, but have not yet arrived
Review the CDC’s website here for recommendations on COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility.
-Who is Moreland Plaza Pharmacy?
- Moreland Plaza Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy in Waukesha. We are the last locally owned and operated pharmacy in Waukesha and one of only 3 left in Waukesha County. We are a registered COVID-19 vaccine provider in Wisconsin and have administered over 3,000 doses of vaccines.
-Who are you vaccinating?
- We will be administering COVID-19 vaccines and boosters to any eligible person 5 years of age and older. We are not able to administer a COVID-19 vaccine to any patient under the age of 5.
-Am I eligible for a vaccine booster?
- Please visit the CDC’s website to see what vaccine boosters you are eligible or recommended to get.
-How much do I have to pay to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- COVID-19 vaccines are provided to all eligible persons free of charge, regardless of insurance status.
-I have an appointment for a Moreland Plaza Pharmacy Vaccine Clinic. Is there anything special I should know?
- Please review the text and email confirmations that you will be sent after your appointment is scheduled. If you do not see an email, please check your Spam folder. If you do not get a text and email, you do not have an appointment.
- Please come to the clinic at your scheduled appointment time. To help with social distancing, please do not arrive early.
- Please bring your Driver’s License, COVID-19 Vaccine Record Card, and your current insurance cards (Medical and Prescription). If you are 65 or older, please bring your red/white/blue Medicare card or provide the last 4 digits of your social security number when checking in.
- Following your vaccination and per CDC rules, you may be asked to remain in our waiting area for 15 minutes to be monitored for any issues.
- Your entire clinic visit will be approximately 30 minutes.